Are you a startup and looking to attract traffic to your newly built website through google search?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, we will discuss some of the best ways to get organic traffic fast to your website. In a nutshell, this post will cover SEO for dummies and beginners.
1. Patience. You cannot expect traffic from SEO to come to your website from day one. You should consistently look towards achieving more and more traffic through SEO strategies mentioned in this post over 6 months.
2. On-Page Optimization. First, your website should be technically optimized for google search. This includes various factors such as meta tags, title tags, internal links, content optimization and more.
3. Off-page optimization. Backlinks from high authority website still remains the single most important factor that determines your success as an SEO. Get backlinks from relevant sites and over a period of time, you will see your site rankings move up.
4. Content. Content sells. Having content that is highly targeted towards your target keywords and entice the audience with give you the maximum ROI over a period of time.,
5. Measure. Measure your SEO success with tools like rankings analysers and Google Analytics to gauge where your traffic is coming from and what are the ranking metrics.
So, you have a new website for your startup and you are still an SEO dummy, don’t give up. SEO is a long term process and you should have a time frame of at least a year to start seeing results. Be patient and keep working towards your SEO end goals. Happy marketing!